Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 4

Toothache aching me

dont feel like posting any children's day pics le... here's others:




testing my ph cam. weird that this is with flash???










Marco going to snooze...

when this pic was taken, Marco was lying on the spot near the doorway. so i purposely self-take this pic "with him" in the corner. Next thing i know when i view the pic, he had gone off to the living room... :/




some pics taken during lunchie last friday. Me and Rin were at this cafe at SMU for our luncheon break.

Rin playing with her phone... notice we have the same phone? she's the copy cat...

and now, Mum bought exactly the same phone as us too, in the same pink shade .. wahaha ;p




Yummy waffle burger. it cost $5.90 for a set of burger with ice tea/ice coffee. (staff/student of SMU gets 10% off... we are staff)



Another time... at icekimo...i LOVE their ice cream. my fav - nutella =)

here: peanut butter crush/ nutella/baileys




Endnote:

Toothache had been depriving me of my sleep lately. I am going for extraction tomorrow. wish me luck.




No comments: