Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 21

Alan & Esther Wedding - 18 Oct 08 (Part II)

Alan & Esther Wedding - 18 Oct 08 (Part II)
The Dinner
(photos are not in sequence as i am just plain lazy liao..ha)



1st march in



2nd march in


Yum Seng Time




Mummy Anita, Me and Wendy


Ivan, Me, Ivy

before the dinner... haha

was freezing cold liao coz i wore a totally bare back dress and forgot about my cardigan

Ivy, me and god bro

me and Anita


taken after the couple sent off the guests... things got crazy from here onwards... =p




me and bride


this is the first wedding dinner that i kena sarbo by bride who said "jie mei dang jiu"

usually is the brothers help drink one what...

me and ec.. before the dinner again (told ya they are not insequence)


me and larry with party ben in background (there were 2 bens in the morning as brothers...so one is party ben, the other is mahjong ben...wahaha)

bride, bro, me

me, wendy, anita

the 4 old guys at our table. dunno y they all wore white together

ec was named lobster after few glasses of disguisting red wine + martell drink

(see the comparison btw him and max?)

ps. max getting married next mth too...





the 2 blackies behind looked like hotel manager...wahaha

morning, bryan was the driver.. keke



table photo taking time.

my table is the normal 10 pax one...these few jokers who are supposed to go round help gather ppl end up gg into our shoots as well.. bleh












ballroom cleared of guest le...

where got look like wedding dinner? more like party lor




More crazier shots coming up........

No comments: