Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 21

Alan & Esther Wedding - 18 Oct 08 (Part I)

Alan & Esther Wedding - 18 Oct 08 (Part I)
The preparation & The morning
the couple


Swissotel Invite



Haha...this is my ang bao for being the Jie Mei
this little "red" packet is cute lor. personalised with their name some more...


Jie Mei each got one of this to wear on the wrist

I emailed this poster to the boys (groom's brothers) few days before the wedding

print is abit small here but it says:

Come join us for a once in a lifetime party, not to be missed!

“Alan & Esther’s Wedding Party”

When: 18 Oct 2008, Saturday
Where: Swissotel Hotel Room
Time: 9:30am

Cover Charge: SGD $10 Nett per pax (Cash Only)

Inclusive of 1 entrance pass + waiver of 1st drink charge + free flow finger food

* Admission strictly by presenting of entrance pass only!


Room number:

actually there were 2 connecting rooms where the bride's parents and the bride herself stayed the night before (she's from Ipoh).

so basically we can only play in one of the room while the bride stays in the other. but right at the first door at the corridor, we collected "cover charge" => no negiotiation needed here coz it's stated on the invite... hee..

some boys still thought that's it when we let them into the room after collecting $10 each.. haha..where got so easy one?




the personalised labels they got after paying the cover charge


this was pasted on the first door at corridor too above the personalised labels



the groom's tag


all the boys



this pledge was hang on the door of the connecting room to the bride. didnt managed to get the pic of it but i had the words here as i was the one who came up with them *evil* groom was supposed to read them before he enters the room (of coz after we got our 2nd ang bao)
Pledge of Love
I, Alan Lim hereby make the following promises to my lovely wife, Esther Tung and pledge to keep them through our walk together:

(1) I promise to love, care, treasure and cherish you always and also to make your words more important than mine.
(I must listen to you)

(2) I promise to make every moment of our time together count.
(I will never be late again. You are allowed to fine me $50 for each time I break my promise)

(3) I promise to be responsible for your financial well-being.
(I will save more money in our joint account)

(4) I promise to be responsible for your emotional well-being.
(I will bring you for holiday on air plane (min 4 hours) at least once a year)

(5) I promise to remember all your birthdays and our anniversaries.
(Of coz accompanied by a nice dinner and present)

(6) I promise not to visit pub or disco anymore.
(Unless with your consent)

(7) I promise not to drink alcoholic drinks anymore.
(Again unless with your consent)


On this joyous and special day, dated 18 October 2008, these are my promises to you.

Breakfast for the boys (they still tot we were so nice as to order room service for them lor)

Finger Food:
Wasabi, bitter gourd with honey-soaked sandwich

Drinks to “TA” (bottoms up):
Concentrated Lemonade syrup

Pole Dancing!

these were for the groom





All the Jie Meis with the Bride



Me and Esther

Ivy and Esther

Wendy and Esther




Bridal car... got Mickey and Minnie



back to their place




me with them!

Okay.. that's all for the morning.
i had to do this in parts as there were simply too many pictures...
but i had fun =)

1 comment:

xiao_minz said...

wah another wedding! How many have u attended these 2 mths? No wonder u said u are broke, haha now I can truely understand why!