Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 1

I'm Married!!!

to my work, that is...

this blog has become dormant... as well as my social life, what ever is left of it...

insomia is back to haunt me, not that i can sleep real soundly on other usual, not-so-stress days but this period of time is getting real bad...my mind remains super active even as i lay on my bed at 2, 3am with my eyes wide open... (and nope, i haven been drinking coffee at all).. for the past 2 to 3 weeks, 4 hours on average is what i get for eye shut, and that's including the tossing and turning when i woke up thru out...


and with that lack of rest, plus huge jump in stress level, i am losing appetite and weight... emails become such an integral part of my waking hours that after clearing them and sending more out in office, i return home to continue that process... so much so when i told baby i going to just online and surf net tonight ... he say if i on my lappie, i sure check emails :s


but i managed not too!! ha~


i just read somewhere on the net that now, with an increase of 5% in salary, a person will actually be suffering from a pay cut!!!

that's coz the inflation rate is in fact much higher... although i dont drive, but petrol aint the only thing of which price keep increasing... therefore, tell me who is not feeling the pinch at all?

let alone when they is no increment in this inflation period so to speak... sigh...


Gucci wait for me!!!


thought of something funny at this point about Gucci! i was seiving thru the recruitments paper on sat to look at the ad from my co. for a mktg exec (yes, another mgr is leaving again in my dept...and she's not even gone yet, workload is already increasing) i came across this ad by Gucci, which states the position, buyer. therefore i turned to baby and showed him that and asked him to apply so that i can enjoy staff disc perks (although is totally irrelevant as he will not meet the criterias anyway)

at this point... he said :" u asking me to be a buyer for Gucci company or to buy Gucci for you?"

Heheheh... *Big Grin*



anyway, speaking of social life... i did managed to go karaoking twice within this span of non blogging period... with colleagues and just last weekend with baby. heh... will upload some back dated pictures of my satc bk and also some photos soon... i hope.

1 comment:

xiao_minz said...

I've been having insomnia last 2 weeks also. Can wake up at 3am then can't go back to sleep anymore till 6am but by then its nearly time to go to work. Anyway, I read from a book that says when u having insomnia dun stress yourself to go to sleep but just tell yourself even if you are not sleeping you are still resting on the bed. Find that it kind of help as will slowly drift off to sleep.