Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 19

From Long Long Time Ago

title says it all... think this was about a month back... me with my lunchie khakis...





anyway just some updates about where i "disappear" to recently... as usual, is still work... haha... but busy is good, ya? frankly speaking, is energy draining but consolation is, i do feel motivated and the satisfaction is there... and... keeping my fingers crossed that my effort will pay off =)

~18 July 2008~
today went see doc to get the mthly med supply for my face allergy.so i sent baby to work..hee.. think my monthly med bills total up more than i spent on food (ok, that's abit 夸张but still, is really alot lor. and i am talking about hundreds per mth). was telling her that i keep feeling giddy, tired...etc... checked bp, but she say is norm... then she check my weight... coz she claim can see my bones poking out liao at my shoulder all tat... dropped 3.5kg since last mth..43kg - the lightest i have been in my entire life lor...of coz not comparing childhood...but i told her her scale give ppl false hope coz there is a deviation abt 0.5kg from my scale...ha! but since she is comparin the same scale result... the drop shd be the same...



Anyway... i am still looking for a mkt exec... how come so difficult to find one when there are so many applications coming in??? can the right one quickly come along and spare me more late nites of staying back to interview... diploma, degree holders, fresh grads... all are welcome... i would say overall package is quite ok here... ha!



Also, another dept looking for 9-mths contract staff... assist in administrative work, have to b gd with words, excel...etc. after the contract period, though no guarantee of converting to full time staff, but if performance is gd and there is position avail (even back at HQ or other SBUs)...we'll highly recommend... hee


Randoms:

satc movie book









No comments: