Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 7

An outburst. The simultaneous released of a million suppressed emotions in me. At my cubicle today, I finally broke down after many sleepless nights of wondering why. What was the one thing or things that I had not done right or not done? Reflections of how I treated my past relationships/ current relationship/ friends/ families… perhaps a simple massage has evoked such strong emotions in me. The fact that I was not treating people right all the more makes it important to know what and why…so as to become a better person for everyone, right?... But what’s right anyway. The right thing to do, right things to expect, the right needs to be met, the right time, the right person, the right one… who the hell knows… at this point of my life, what do I exactly want? Or rather, what should be the right things to ask for? … What’s the one thing that I have done right? …and what’s to be?

Endnote:
If teardrops were cash, I’d be darn rich by now…
Alone. End.

No comments: