Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 11

Done Lots. Boring Lots

- cleared my shelves
- cancelling reservations one mth in advance (Ha~ its ok, life has taught me to be adaptable to changes)
- 1 hr morning meeting
- 2 hr afternoon meeting
- cleared all the sh*t stuff at work
- chasing vendors for quotes/artworks/delivery. (Hey, i am the customer here!!! )
- chased by vendors for approvals
- chased the mgmt for approvals (to give approval to vendors - the cumbersome hierachy of organisations)

I'm glad is Friday tomorrow... what difference does weekends make anyway...Duh!

think the weeks of antibiotic is making me sicker. bad gastric. and did i remember the doc saying to increase dosage if it aint getting better?
Hope the next test is negative. no repetition of history, please. My wallet cant take it...

juz gobbled down the 2 cheesecakes that i went to get specially during lunch break. nah, its not sweet... AT ALL!!!

Endnote:
missing my sweet prata LOTS

time for lesson. bye.

_____________________
BACK!!! from lesson, that is...

as usual, after feeling the keys..i feel my mood being lifted 100x... ok, that's abit 夸张... but at least 10x compared to when i left home.

i sometimes wonder if i am paying like 20+ bucks for half an hour of lesson or therapy to the soul... simple reason being...i still cant play well... ha~ so in a way if judging base on my improvement, the money is like what... wasted?!?!... but for my emotional health, it's definately worth it...

after that, it was errand running again...buy stamps...post letters... develop photos...

since wkend's here i might as well go loan the serial i been waitin for...BUT...it's on loan again!!! nevermind... time to get some comfort food... BUT my favourite flavour from B&J is sold out... what luck!!!

Still... i am a happy girl...=D

endnote:
will my phone ring...... <4>

No comments: