Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 2

Work is Play

29 Nov 08 - me "love" working on sat!
in the morning - childcare open house...
rushed off to do setup for career talk hosted by us in the afternoon... i had to gobble down my lunch like within few minutes only after the talk starts at 2pm... hungry to the max...








my fab marketing gals!




done by us =)





Our Seafood Paradise dinner that we have been bugging boss about.
with the promise by him of more work for us for the next 6 mths... ~> my boss is mean
(by the way, the crab is really gd... the creamy sauce is their signature sauce)


My messy desk... though i do clear my desk at the end of the day everyday wor...
taken just for memory sake before relocation end of this month...


Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!


No comments: