Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 30

Audrey & Adrian Wedding 26 Sep 08

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY DEAREST COLLEAGUE!

Adrian & Audrey

This day marks the begining of a great journey for "them"



~The Bride~


kaypo me went up to see the bridal suite and also "disturb" the bride





the pics are not in sequence le coz i place all shots with the bride first before the rest.



her 2nd march in dress

Sexy lor ;p


i din take so many lar... this one taken by wendy while i talking to her

only shot of the groom.
During their 2nd march in. I wonder if all brides are naturally beautiful with this glow on their face on their big day...

from now on, no more pics of the couple le. all taken before and during dinner...

me and Wendy


Rhys and Wendy



Me and Rhys



Me and Faith (my ex mgr)

Me and Lynn (my favourite AD)




Me, Wendy, Felicia

The Marketing Team!

Gina (Aud's mgr), me & Wendy

Me , Wendy & Our Boss

细心 side of Rhys (but the expression tells it all)









Marketing People Again





Wendy did these :)












Me, Wei Ling (ex mktg mgr) & Wendy

Momento: usable key.




Now the couple are off to Europe for their honeymoon *envy*. Audrey actually took like 1 whole month unpaid leave to go Europe for 3 weeks can...while we slogging in office...



when we were walking out to shake hands with the couple, i told Audrey, no need get me any souveniar from Europe le...an LV or Gucci item will do. Hearin this, Adrian immediately want pull me aside liao... and kept saying "no we are not going there..." haha... dunno the "No" is directed at not buying me anything from there or discouraging his wife from going to the boutiques herself... heheh.. anyway, i am sure they will have a superb time there... (like who wouldnt?)




i am going to miss her alot liao...coz apart from being my favourite colleague in office (it's hard to have a favourite there ok) and my lunch time khaki who loves LJS as much as i do, also no one whom i can share gossips le... til she is back... will wait patiently... haha




think when she's back, i will go pester her to send me photos taken by her photographer and mayb pop by her place to slowly see her album & honeymoon pics... (she told me really lots of funny stories when they have their album pics taken..i will really like to see the pics and know what went on behind the scenes...heh)



All the best, my dear...










No comments: