Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 3

SATC - Me Likey


Yipee.. caught this show yesterday!
today marks the end of my 4 - day "long" leave... pictures are still with baby so i shall blog about what i did over the past few days later... i am a happy girl!
I Love Love Love this movie... 5 years later since the last season of their telly serial (season 6), these girls havent lost their chemistry... the guys aged though...especially Steve and Smith (but still oh-so-handsome, IMO) and Big is still charming lor...
I have laid my hand on the movie soundtrack as well... baby bought me. Sweet!
Endnote:
i am getting the post-leave-blue already... had a prelude of what's coming (or going to come) when i went back office clear some work today (and yes, i was officially on leave today)
i hope i dun keep thinkin about it til i cant sleep tonight though...coz my whole mind was quite pre occupied after i left office and throughout dinner tonight...STRESS

No comments: