Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 6

The Ship Goes Sailing

fifth April


baby met me for lunchie after my sat duty...


ramen ramen



Mine


His





Jes brought me to this restaurant at Shaw...


My b-lated bdae pressie from Jes

Her b-lated bdae pressie from me


we are both Feb babies... and we only like got til now to get to it...
blame it on the hectic lifestyle.. our opposite work schedule... sobz...

Candle Light...Romantic right? heh


Grilled Salmon









Off to Wheelock




then back to tpy for some Foot Reflexology... Ouch!~



I love Precious Moment! Thanks Babe!

Random:

this morning (eighth april) as i reach the 1st flr of my plc, i looked over to see the usual crowd at the bus stop. being extremely frustrated recently with the overly crowded bus and train which makes commuting such a dread, i did a rough count of peeps as i was crossing the rd to the bus stop. the number - 35!!!!! can u beat that? just at ONE bus stop alone and there are a few more stops to go before reaching the interchange. Can you just imagine how packed the bus is now?

No comments: