Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 12

Year of the Rat



6th Feb

Reunion Dinner

This is the Kids table.

i sit with them *grin*



i dint finish em all up. they simply left me eating on my own for telly, after dinner soft drinks, cards, PSP...

Nowaday, this seems to be the only way to take a pic with him.

try getting him to look up and even smile into the camera willingly, i will give u 10bucks...nah juz kidding... in case this is a conspiracy btw him and rin to cheat me of my monies




7th Feb

全家福

I LOVE ME DOG!

For those who needs a little TLC. get a dog. least they wont make u cry and u can hug them for as long as you want...maybe not all dogs like that but mine does... heh



sigh... dont be fool by the "happy" face... somehow, this year's ang pow can only use one word to describe... Pathetic

8th Feb
this plant and vase only here once a year...so take more pics with it lar...






End Note:

how come the last 1kg is forever that hard to shed?

somebody save my pretty face...sob

No comments: