Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 18

mostiko mosqito


having hair cut is theraputic... my nails r strawberry red :)



tp_simon@yahoo.com.sg says (10:12 PM):
look like school girl. haha



i do like my hair long too... thing is, shd one fine day i have chubby, round, big face (touch wood), short is not even an option any more, least the short hairdo makes the face fatter...so while i stil can... SHORT! =p


**disclaimer: i hav nth against peeps with fat face and short hair... it's ur choice, really.



Mr San went on xmas pressies shopping and spent like $600 lor... and i am sure is for juz few people coz he's real selective about who he is nice to...


well, i get to benefit from his spending though.. he bought fragrance for his female friend (my guess: fiona) and passed me the perfume vial and the body lotion!!!


hmm... trying to detect any evil intentions here as the last time he gave me a parfum vial from Michael Kors, i was hooked and went get a bottle for myself... ending up spending money coz i juz Love perfume and hate stinko ppl... haha...



HERMES - KELLY Caleche

he juz sent me a pic with his wrapping done and ask me guess which's mine... ha~

and all these for $600? what the hack did he buy?




AND I HATE RUDE COMMUTERS TOO!!!
* may u drop into the drain

My encounters today!

(1) If i want to listen to that, i will upload into my ipod myself. i hope your hp batt runs flat by blasting out loud ur music in a crowded train.

(2) i am already standing with my face almost plastered to the sliding door, u seriously see any space for you to step in? what are u, an ant???

(3) the bus seat is meant for 2 pax. not 3, even if you have a kid who's 4 yr old, doesnt mean i am willing to take 1/3 of the seat and let u 2 sit beside me. let him sit on ur lap.





EnDNote:


dear bank account, pls surprise me tmr with my bonus in. i promise i wont spend unnecessarily :)


sch posting result's out tmr!!! 1100am sharp!


u dun have to agree. i just need u to listen. whats with the communication? duh!

No comments: